Posted at 5:10 pm , on June 2, 2017
Happy Friday all! While on my way to work, I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful today is where I live. So for those of you who are stuck where it’s rainy or snowy, let me give you some sunshine!
Posted at 10:07 pm , on June 1, 2017
Yesterday, I was nominated for the Leibster Award. For those who haven’t heard of it, it is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It’s an awesome way to connect and build friendships. Plus, I don’t know about you but isn’t it awesome to be awarded for something you’ve worked hard on or are continuing to work hard on? I cant thank Love Wyns enough! Thank you for taking the time of mentioning me and my blog. It’s super sweet. But now is the time I list the rules, nomination of my own, and answer the questions she left for me to write on with the acception of this award!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- You can choose to either accept or decline. Accepting means writing a post, which you don’t have to do, but it helps to continue spreading the love!
- Write a list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to keep the award going, and give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my 11 Facts about me! I want to put a twist on mine, I want to add that these may be facts not everyone in my life does know about me.
- I have a huge guilty pleasure in watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I have no clue why their show fascinates me. I know the majority opinion on them and I don’t disagree. I guess I envy them for being rich? Haha!
- I have a fear of falling from something along the lines of a cliff. I cannot say I have a fear of heights exactly but if I can look over the edge of something an the drop look like its going to kill me. Yes I’m terrified.
- I have never been on a airplane, nor do I have he desire. Maybe one day, we will see!
- Owls are my favorite animal. I love anything owl print to as far as owls themselves.
- I have three tattoos. One on my wrist, one on my foot, and one on the back of my left shoulder blade.
- I love a good country concert. I don’t just like country music though, its just what I was raised with.
- I am obsessed with Harley Quinn from the Batman comics. My room is filled with random goodies of her.
- I own 36 Funko Pop dolls. I know that’s a little much. In my defense they just appeared…fast!
- I am a nerd. A book loving, video game playing nerd.
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for seven years this June 28th.
- My mom and my boyfriend are my best friends. ❤
The 11 questions from my nominator;
- Why did you start blogging? Honestly I started it as a stress relief from work. Being a manager in any type of job can get overwhelming. I’ve always had a love for writing as well.
- What keeps you blogging? My readers, and again I love writing. Why not write what you love? Somewhere out there someone may just want to know what you have to say.
- Who are the most important people in your life? That’s an easy one. My parents and my boyfriend. I know your thinking, “doesn’t she have friends?” I do but I cannot say I’ve had a best friend since high school. My best friend now is my boyfriend. We don’t live together yet, so therefore we text and talk at all hours of the day. When we have time off work were always together. It is what I consider a best friend/ relationship with him.
- What’s your nickname? All my life I’d never really had a nickname. Everyone through school always called me Tracy, until I started my day job. My boss then gave me the nickname T-dub. It’s pretty much stuck to for five years.
- Who do you admire most? Now that’s a tough one.. I’m going to name three because that’s who pops in my head when I read this. My mom; she’s been through more then I like to talk about. It’s also more then I would ever put up with and she still has a smile on her face. My boyfriend; no matter the problems life throws at him he handles them 90% better then I ever could. His calm and cool attitude is why I fell in love with him. Last but not least, my high school best friend; she lived under a very strict grandparent who tried controlling her life. This in turn made her a very headstrong woman. Once we graduated and turned 18, she changed her life for herself. I’ll leave that story at that because I don’t know that she wants her life story on here. Maybe one day she will let me share, because honestly its a very amazing story.
- Who is your mentor? I cant really say I have one. I guess my life mentor would be my father. When it comes to adulting he is always there to help me, and guide me through it.
- What defines you? I believe what defines a person is how they treat others. I’ve been referred to as a reserved woman with “her head screwed on straight” If you live in the south I’m sure you’ve heard that reference.
- What do you do for fun? Honestly, either write for you guys, spend time with my boyfriend, or video games. Man that sounds like such a teenage answer but it’s completely true.
- Cats or Dogs? I’ve always been a cat person! I currently have two indoor ones and three outside.
- What state do you want to visit the most? Hawaii or California. Both for the scenery. I live amongst the Appalachian mountains which are beautiful but seeing some palm trees and the ocean would be nice.
- What do you do to stay active? Well, I have a gym membership. My boyfriends my work out partner. If its nice we go walking at the local park. We’re working on trying to get bikes for the summer as well.
My questions to each of you:
- Where are you from?
- If money wasn’t an object where in the world would you want to go?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is your favorite tv show? (Because I do tv show reviews.)
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Who do you admire most in your life and why?
- What do you value the most in friendship?
- Summer or Winter?
I now nominate:
- Miss Ashley Wagstaff – I could tell from our first interactions you would be an awesome person. I love reading everything you write!
- Stella Ryuk – a blogger who helped me spread the word of my blog on Twitter not to long ago.
- Ivy Doyle – I originally found her on Twitter and her Twitter profile was to cute for me not to check out her blog.
- A friend from across the world Kirsty 🙂
- Claire – I have to say I admire you blog name a lot! Keep up your awesome-ness!
- Nashra Usmani – someone who’s commented on almost all of my blog post which I appreciate immensely! From reading your post I know if you live around my corner of the country we would definitely be friends!
- T. R. Woodward – the feel of your blog is great. It caught my attention just by the name.
- Rambling Kori – who I have followed for quiet some time now and I’m still a fan!
- Another blog friend from across the world- Pete!
I know I’m suppose to nominate more, but I decided to go with the ones who have stuck out to me the most. I am still growing my blog, and blog friends as well.
For you all who I nominated the rules are above if you chose to accept. If not just know I like your blog and your pretty awesome! Keep up the great work!
Posted at 2:24 am , on May 19, 2017
For those who didn’t know, I do love video games. As if I couldn’t get any nerdier. With that being said I have to talk to you guys about something. Destiny 2.
A live stream of gameplay took place today for the game. I can’t express how excited I am for this. The new areas are looking so beautiful. Only downside, the beta is during the Final Fantasy XIV expansion release in June, so I don’t think I’ll have time to play it. The whole theme to Destiny 2 is about recovery. The Red Legion has came to Earth and destroyed what we knew as The Tower. Which means new players must start over to reclaim their powers and their gear. The key aspects of The Red Legion I caught was that they are Cabal. There is a leader who I believe like Oryx, Skolas, etc with be the focused boss. Oh how I dread facing some Cabal again. Those were the species I hated the most in Destiny. During the live stream they mentioned the new supers, how awesome did the Titans look? Sentinel, a super shield you can bash enemies with. The Warlocks get a sword super called Dawnblade. For the Hunters, which I thought was awesome as well, they get a super called Arcstrider. It seems to make them a Phoenix of some sorts. Each of these looked great! If you prefer the PVP side of Destiny, The Crucible gets a new match type. I myself prefer the story to a game. Remember how before to complete a raid like Nightfall you needed a whole team of people? Now, whether you are in a clan or not you can que into a raid and be matched with a team. Thanks to that, I’ll probably be able to do a raid. (With my schedule it never lines up with my gaming friends.) We were also shown new areas in the live stream, which as I said in the beginning of this, look so beautiful! European Dead Zone, where humanity flees to after The Tower is destroyed in the beginning of the game to start building again. Titan; the moon of Saturn, which is filled with human structures form the Golden Age, and oceanic areas. Nessus; (The one that caught my eyes.) a planetoid taken over by the Vex that’s been turned into a machine world. How excited are you? I know I’m pumped. I’ve included some screen shots I snapped during the live stream for you guys.
As always any comments or questions, just leave them below!